Complaints registration

JOORE Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors strongly believes in the importance of quality and a personal approach. Quality refers to the quality of our technical expertise, but also to quality in terms of the service we provide to our clients. Even though we continuously concentrate our efforts on maintaining and improving our quality, we can not completely rule out the slight possibility that you are not completely satisfied with our service. Should this occur, the first recourse is naturally the representative who has been working with you.

However, if you are not satisfied with how your representative handles your claim, or if you do not wish to report your claim to your representative, you can contact the compliance officer at our office, Drs. H.L.J. van den Biggelaar RA.

You can register your complaint by sending a letter to:

JOORE Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors
Attn. Drs. H.L.J. van den Biggelaar RA
Jan Asselbergsweg 38

Please clearly specify your name, the name of your representative and the nature of your complaint. You will always receive a response from us upon receipt of your complaint.

sra sma jhi